"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one's friends."
Community Outreach - Seeking to share God's Love in our community and globally
Many people live alone, parents under pressure, family finances stretched to breaking point, food scarcity in households, young people needing developmental activities, people with disabilities needing assistance... the list can go on and on.
At Crinken, outreach is the members’ faithful response to God’s grace as we seek to share God’s love in word and deed. We serve by working together with partners locally and globally, building relationships and sharing
our time, talents and financial resources.
Who is our community?
- Our local area - Shankill/Bray and beyond
- Our neighbours at home and overseas
- Our mission partners at home and abroad
- Our nation - Our world - God's 'blue planet earth'
Youth Clubs - Tues, Fri, Sat
Shankill Christmas in the Village
Christmas Tree Festival
Christmas Carol Service
Community Lantern Walk
Annual community week
- The Store House (Food Bank)
- Mum's and Toddlers support group
- Mission Partners